I had my first real day of class last night - 6-10. It was so hard. Class itself was fine, I even enjoyed it quite a bit, but it was so long and it was so late. I started crying when I called TJ right after class and then cried on my drive home. By the time I got home at 10:40, I was a wreck - TJ held me while I cried myself to sleep.
How do I know if it's worth it? How do I know if this is what I should really do and if it will get better? Is the cost, (physical, emotional, on our marriage, on work) worth it? I was still a mess when I woke up this morning and am sure of doubt and worry and concern. I feel so unstable and so afraid. How can I deal with all this?
Trust me Rach...it's worth it. You can do this. If I had as much confidence in myself as I do in you I'd be a superstar. You were made to kick butt in an MBA program.
ReplyDelete