We recently spent a week and a half staying with my sister's family while she and her husband were on an international trip. One of the (many) great things about being there was Reed's exposure to new foods and kids eating so many new-to-him things! I didn't realize the positive impact it would have on Reed to see kids eating foods: I feel like he tried lots of things he had refused before and came home with a few new things he really loves.
Presenting: noo noo. Brown rice Ramen noodles that Reed now ADORES. There was one day in Alpine when he refused to eat anything but noo noo, pointing to the cupboard they were in and sobbing "noo noo" over and over and over again.
Now that we're home, we've tried to space out how frequently we have noodles, but Reed's love seems pretty unfazed! He is incredibly annoyed when they stick to his fingers but is also at a very independent stage where he insists on feeding himself (I think we're averaging four outfits a day right now). Noo noo are pretty tricky for a little guy, but he's getting some in!
No comments:
Post a Comment