Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Family

Two months ago my little sister got married.  She's #10 of the 11 kids in our family and it was such fun to gather and celebrate HER and her darling husband.  

I went through the 1,000 or so wedding pictures yesterday and found a few shots of my (growing up) family that I just adore.  I feel so darn lucky to have been raised by fantastic parents, with a whole crew of deeply good people around me.  

Sometimes when life gets overwhelming I remind myself that I have a whole army of people cheering me on.  These are some of my biggest supporters and I am truly grateful that they're my family, forever.

The 8 Milar Sisters

All my siblings.  I am the very middle in order (#6 of 11) - the oldest is the blonde right above me and the youngest is the sister right next to her.

My parents, siblings, and their spouses.  Tiny (on my left) is the last single sibling.  Can't wait to meet her husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment