Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Date Night Jar


In spite of all the advice we were given about continuing date night after we were married, we haven't made it as much of a priority as we should. So, to revive things a bit, I made TJ this "Date Night Jar," filled with ideas of different dates that we can do; some of them seasonal, some of them with other couples, some of them serious, and others just plain fun. The plan is to draw 4 or 5 at the beginning of every month and then choose which nights we'll do each of them. I'm so excited about it! (If you want the Word files that I typed up with the ideas, let me know and I'll gladly pass them over!)

4 comments:

  1. Please pass me the Word file with all your fun ideas! Rob and I have a tough time thinking of creative things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the word files! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs. Creative! You are so much fun! I would love a copy too! I love reading you're blog! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachie, you amaze me! I would love the file. It is so good to be able to see what you are up to. I love you SO much! :)

    ReplyDelete