We are only 12 hours in of about 72 hours of expected snowfall and look at this: a full foot of snow! Because we are surround by fields, it looks like we are covered in a real blanket of white. It's very beautiful and suddenly Christmas feels very near.


AHHH!!! WHAT? That is crazy! I really miss snow during this season so this post makes me so happy :)
ReplyDeleteGosh it's beautiful. I'm hoping we get a bit of snow here soon! Nothing yet, but I'll keep you posted.
PS. Finally I found out our address, (as I'm writing this):
Strada al Lanificio 7
Biella, Italy 13900
I guess we are official residents of Biella now. Thanks again for all your advice. I'll tell you really quickly that the squash tasting like pumpkin pie was heaven-sent! I was seriously having dreams about running around to different grocery stores trying to find canned pumpkin! Rach, I just love you!