Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Few of My Favorites

My husband
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies
Newbery books
The piano - especially the full grand pianos that can explode with sound
The chidwinks - BuMu, Bopper, and my Little T
My little man - Clark
School
Business
Elder Holland
Cards - the kind you make and read
General Conference
Thurn and Taxis
Authentic Spanish accents
Clean sheets
Sunshine
A good workout
Christmas
Shopping for other people
New clothes
Sunsets
People that make me feel wonderful
The Cosby Show
Ross
All my family. My Milar family and my Morris family. Every one of them (over 40 and counting).
My Management class
Being with Emily
Sally Zollinger
Diane Petersen
BYU
My dear Tamara

2 comments:

  1. Um, HI! I just found your blog! Why did I not know about this?! Well, I am very excited. And I just caught up on your entire blog, don't worry! I'm so glad I found you! Did I ever send you an invite to mine? I can't remember now, but I think I did. Yay! Horray for staying connected through cyber-space! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RACHEL!! are you kidding! of course i remember you!! first of all, thank you so much for your sweet comment! it honestly made me smile from ear lobe to ear lobe, and second of all, you and your husband are so cute!! i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete