Friday, September 24, 2010

S.A.D.

The cool breeze this morning reminds me that summer is coming quickly to a close. Though this is TJ's favorite season, I am having a very hard time with the transition. I struggle a bit with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and am so depressed about losing the sunshine and warmth!

I've been trying to think of fun things we can do to make the fall and winter more enjoyable - any suggestions? One thing to note - we're both working and going to school full time, so we're pretty much limited to half days on Saturdays (the few hours that we're not doing homework).

2 comments:

  1. Watch What's Up Doc.
    That movie will forever remind me of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday drives up the canyon - just the two of you. It's so beautiful to see the leaves change. Bring a picnic with you!

    Oh, I love fall!

    PS I need your email so Rindi can approve you for her blog! You can either post it on my blog (or send it to me at ktavernari@yahoo.com) whichever you like best!

    ReplyDelete