This post is really mostly for Emily, who walked through our home long before it was finished. Even then she told me which room she wanted.
True to my word, it is now her room! We brought in a queen bed from a sibling (she told me that a queen bed would be the best option) and borrowed a beautiful, homemade bedspread. TJ set up the bed and I made it with clean sheets and the colorful bed spread.
TJ has his guitar in the corner, but besides that, decorations are yet to be finalized. I have several plans, and just a couple months to finish before the big sleepover.
I can't wait.
So fun! I also love the 1st day of school pictures from the last post. How funny! I love that he put on his backpack!
ReplyDeleteRach! I love love love it! Thank you soooo much. Did you know I love you? You are the best friend a girl could ask for. You better be careful about how nice you are to us or we might actually move in one day. ;)
ReplyDelete