This time of the year I can't help but think about Emily. I don't hear from her much lately, but my thoughts are with her more than ever. The last post she put up before John died was titled "Give Me Sweet Virginia for the Fireworks of Fall" and had beautiful pictures of John and little Lizzie enjoying the beautiful fall leaves of Virginia.
TJ and I took the chidwinks and Buddy up the canyon on Sunday - an awful lot like two years ago - to take pictures. I suppose those girls will probably never know just how much I miss them, and spending time with them as much as I used to. I miss our weekly Friday night dates and am so grateful for the memories we made each week.
So cute! You and your sisters are adorable! TJ's not bad either. Haha!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! How fun! You really have such an awesome set of sisters. And that really does make all the difference, huh?! Glad you guys had fun :)
ReplyDeleteRachel, I just stumbled upon your blog. Looks like you are doing well. I just really wanted to say hello to you, that is all.
ReplyDeleteRach, if you really want one of my books, I'll get you one. It'll probably be a few weeks because they print down in Cedar City. Natalie is going to bring them with her next time she comes. e-mail me if you really want one. Mccall_park@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete