Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Year Older...

Decorating the mantle - a Milar tradition that I've gladly carried on. Thanks to Moo and Maddi for rescuing me last night and helping. PS Got that scarecrow girl for free. :)
Took our primary kids cupcakes. Couldn't believe how much frosting ended up on their faces.




In his pajamas, right after waking up -he just wanted to open his presents. :) That shirt was a whopping $6.







I asked Gem to take this picture of us because "we're not well documented! :)"




Family effort to light the candles -






I'm always more excited for TJ's birthday than he is; this one was no exception. :) It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I swear it's always more exciting to celebrate someone else's birthday than celebrate your own! The planning and surprising is way too fun. Glad he had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete