Monday, February 21, 2011

Date #6: Brick Oven and Cougarettes

For Valentine's Day, TJ gave me tickets to see Cougarettes in Concert...with all my sisters. :) What a sweet husband. I absolutely love seeing the Cougarettes perform and have enjoyed taking my sisters to see the concert for the past few years.

We went and ate dinner at the Brick Oven. :) Our waiter was a good sport as we gave him a lot of extra work to please the six of us. We had pizza and garlic bread and root beer floats before heading over to the Covey Center for the Arts for the performance.


The Cougarettes never fail to impress - what a fantastic show. I have never heard anybody walk away disappointed. It was so much fun! After the first dance TJ said I was smiling like it was our wedding day again. :) My goodness, I loved it. The girls were so fun to be with, TJ was a delight, and the performance was really great. I'm so glad we went.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome date! That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the Saturday Matinee. I love how they are adding more artistic pieces into their concerts! They are so talented. Which ones were your faves besides Operatunity? What a sweet husband you have. :-)

    ReplyDelete