Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Chidwinks

I asked TJ to take pictures of me with the Chidwinks a couple weeks ago. This blog post goes out to them. The truth of the matter is, I'm not sure they will ever know how much I love them. They are my best friends and always bring joy to my life. I am so grateful for the many wonderful memories I have with the chidwinks - Friday night dinner dates, shopping trips at Ross, the aquarium, crafts and games at home. It was a real blessing for me to be able to get so close to them while TJ was on his mission.

Chicken (not in this picture - she was with her fiancee!), you are just so wonderful. Your late night moods always make me laugh and I always love hearing about Mark, Satime, Bulbous, and the gang. :) I sure am lucky to have you.

Bopper, you better know how much I love you. You are one funny girl and you always bring a smile to my face. Keep being a fabulous person and a force for good in the world. You have a talent at making others' lives better.

Moo Moo, you have a knack for making others feel so very loved! I'm proud of you for getting your CNA and have loved your change in vocabulary since studying all these medical terms. :) Thank you for always talking to and loving me - I adore you.

Little T, you have never hesitated to be by my side and my biggest fan. We have endless memories of shopping together, don't we? You are a very talented young woman, in so many ways, and I'm proud of all you do. Thank you for your endless love - know that it's certainly returned.

I can't imagine my life without any one of you. I love you, baby chidwinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment