Thursday, September 10, 2015

Savage Family Reunion 2015

Huge kudos to the Mama Hen for taking all the time to put together the Savage Family Reunion - this is our second year with a summer get together, and I really enjoy it.

I think about Grandma Savager pretty frequently: probably more than I anticipated I would.  I missed having her there.  Over the last few years of her life I feel like I grew pretty close to Grandma.  What a treat to be able to spend time together as a family,  in some small way as a tribute to her.

This is a whole grundle of pictures, so I won't caption them all.  :)  It was a great time.


There's a baby in Froggy's tummy!


This picture is a real win - it is HARD to get these four to look at me!

So glad Glower stopped by for a few minutes.  This was the only pose he'd do. 



Sweet Emma and Grandpa.  That girl absolutely oozes love.

Lovin' the giant water slide!


Don't tell Paige, but this might be the only picture on record where she's darker than Tiny!








Loved this - Emma eating a hamburger from the fork.  :)




Can't count how many times they made this train.


Kiki thought this was hilarious.  I had to put up all these pictures of his faces.  That kid!





















I...think this is Adelaide.  (Yikes - not sure).  She really loved having her picture taken.  :)



Froggy and Dusty stayed at our house after.  I gave her this cow costume I bought the baby that made me die.

No comments:

Post a Comment