The front doors to the store/showroom of the office. We don't work here - the office staff is on the first and third floors.
The office I work in - Leonardo, Joao, Carol and William. Elias and Marcio are missing.
My little work station, the filing cabinets, the fridge, water and coffee (they have a person that works in the building that just brings pitchers of coffee and water and washes everyone's glasses - very interesting) and the bathrooms behind.
And...that's about all I saw of Brazil. :) Oh, and traffic - lots and lots of traffic (which the first two pictures don't show - this was the best part of the traffic. :))
Dear Sao Paulo, I'm really happy to go home to my family. But I will miss your sunshine and your 75 degree weather.
Jealous of the weather!! We've had amazing amounts of snow the past couple of days. Hope your flight back goes well and we'll see you soon!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! It was neat to hear about your experience in Brazil through "letters home". It sounded terrible! ;) j/k Really, though, you are an incredible worker. I'm inspired by how dedicated you are. Glad you're safely back! Hope to see you and TJ soon!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you didn't tell me you were going to Sao Paulo, that's where my husband is from!! Jonathan's parents are in that city everyday working. They could have given you at least tips in getting around and I would've definitely warned you about that crazy traffic and insane driving! Jonathan's poor parents spend hours and hours going to and from work. It's crazy! I'm sorry your stomach wasn't feeling good. Was it the food? I really love Brasilian cuisine but I can see how it could be a shock to the system with how heavy it all is :) I'm glad you enjoyed the weather. It sure is nice to skip out on Utah winter for brazil summer for a few days! Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete