Hi my dear,
I am glad to be missing the dreary also. The weather here has been fantastic - 75-80 degrees and sunny most of each day. Don't worry, I cherish my 90 second walk to the office in the morning. :) When I leave at night it's already dark, but still warm. I so appreciate the warmth and have liked the walks to and from lunch every day (though frankly I wish we could skip the lunches and leave the office earlier, but alas).
Hang in there - summer is coming. Some people have started planting their "starters" for gardens. I suppose I should start thinking about finishing our yard now, huh? :) We're skipping out on the Europe trip with my family to be able to finish it - I can't hardly wait to have a barbecue.
I'm just hanging in there out here. I slept very poorly last night because I didn't take a sleeping pill. I'm very much on the fence for tonight - I know it causes weight gain, but I'm so desperate for the rest. What's a girl to do?
Guess what? I'm over halfway! I leave Friday afternoon. The airport is only 15 miles from here, but we drove out to the area today for a warehouse visit and it took over 2 hours. It took that long for me to get to the hotel Monday also. Some of my coworkers have sat in traffic for 3-4 hours and others have sat in Customs for that long... So, my flight leaves at 9:30 PM on Friday and Friday is the heavier traffic day. Suggestions on what time to leave? I'm thinking 4:00. Does that just sound insane for an airport the same distance as we live from ours? I can't quite get over it. Seems like I should rent a bicycle, which I'd feel a lot more comfortable doing if I wasn't convinced I'd be killed - these people are CRAZY drivers. Wow.
Anyway, it's nearly 10:30 here and I just am going to call it quits with work. I'm going to get ready for bed, call TJ, and (hopefully) get some sleep. I hope you're doing well.
Lots of love,
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment