Thursday, January 5, 2017

All the Meat

Since being pregnant it seems like I want all the meat I can get my hands on.  It's a funny change from the pre-pregnancy days when we were having meat every two weeks or so.

A few weeks ago we went to Cubby's and in a moment of (very uncharacteristic) spontaneity, ordered a hamburger to go with our standard salad.  For the record, I think that is the fourth time in my life I have ordered a hamburger at a restaurant...  It took an awful lot of effort to stop eating halfway through so T could have the other half - ha!  I loved it so much that TJ went and bought me another the next day.  I think we're on four straight weeks of having a Cubby's hamburger date night and I cannot get enough: who'd have guessed?



 This is a face of a woman who loves her hamburger:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh congratulations!!! Message me how far along are you? HOORAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Today is 22 weeks - we are so excited!

      Delete