I adore my family. Sheri just showed me these darling pictures from her wedding. This is my family, oldest to youngest (except Sheri, who for some reason excluded herself. Hm.). Enjoy! :)
SO darling!!!!! I LOVE this! You can pick out the Milar in each pic too :) I'm so happy for your sister and love the pick of you and TJ. The flower in your hair is so cute - and I'm sure it's one of your own creations because you can do everything! I've missed hearing from you but hopefully we'll be in the States soon and our next update can be face to face :) Love you Rach!
SO cute! Such a fun, beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteSO darling!!!!! I LOVE this! You can pick out the Milar in each pic too :) I'm so happy for your sister and love the pick of you and TJ. The flower in your hair is so cute - and I'm sure it's one of your own creations because you can do everything! I've missed hearing from you but hopefully we'll be in the States soon and our next update can be face to face :) Love you Rach!
ReplyDelete