Because of a medication that I have to take each day, I've gained 30 pounds in the past two years. That's a lot of weight. I haven't changed my diet and I exercise way more now than before, but it just keeps going up. It's very frustrating, especially because, in many ways, I feel like it's out of my control.
No fun. I feel like that right now too, but, you know. Still, no fun. It's the worst when you can't control it.
ReplyDeleteIt's just weight! I have no reason to be heavier... I just am. But you just have to love your body the way it is! Hard, but true! Hang in there, I think you look great!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly how you feel. I have gained more weight in the past 2 years then ever before and I haven't changed anything about my diet. Very frustrating. I'm excited to get together on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHey girl about the cleaning supplies, I get 3 sunday papers and they were in there:) its so worth it you should do it:). P.S. You do not look like you have gained 20 pounds. I wish I could gain 20 pounds and look as good as you. Love ya Rach
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happened to me in college because of a thyroid issue. Not even within 2 years I had gained 45 pounds! It's definitely frustrating but as I look back now it was an opportunity for me to recognize that I love myself no matter what I am. It's an opportunity to recognize your beauty, and yes, Rach, you are beautiful! And that doesn't have to have anything to do with what you see in the mirror :)
ReplyDeleteHere's a song I love to listen to lately:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfRrpzbiFC4
Check it out! Love you girl.